KMAT Exam Pattern
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is the entrance test for the admission to MBA & MCA in the universities of Karnataka. This is conducted by the Karnataka Private Postgraduate Colleges’ Association (KPPGCA). Through this test, students get admission in 91 colleges across the Karnataka state. The candidate can apply for any one course either MBA or MCA or both.
For being eligible for KMAT, candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
KMAT exam pattern :
- For MBA : There will be 3 sections in the exam. Each section will have 40 questions. So there will be 120 questions in total which have to be attempted in 120 mins. The 3 sections are – language comprehension, Mathematical Skills & Basic Aptitude.
- For Combined MBA & MCA : There will be 4 sections with 40 questions in each section. The total no. of questions will be 160. The time allotted will be 160 mins. The sections are – Language comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Basic aptitude & Logical reasoning.
KMAT Test Centers : The exam will be conducted in 13 centers which are as follows :
- KMAT Sample Papers
- MAT Exam Pattern
- ATMA Exam Pattern
- ICET Exam Pattern
- Karnataka PGCET MBA MCA Eligibility and Exam Pattern
- TANCET Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- NAC Tech Exam Pattern
- NMAT Exam Pattern
- GMAT Exam Pattern
- JEMAT Exam Pattern
- ICICI Bank PO Exam Pattern
- CEED Exam Pattern
- IELTS Exam Pattern
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
- CAT Exam Pattern