KGSG Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification
Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank is a very prestigious bank of Uttar Pradesh. This bank was established in the year 2005. The various facilities as provided by the bank is organized keeping in mind the various requirements of the common people.
Recently there is requirement of 19 Officers in the Scale I & 216 Officers Assistants.
Important Dates :
Date of written test : For Officers Scale-I posts, it is 26 September 2010 & for Officers Assistant post, it is 3rd October 2010
Last date of ONLINE submission of Application Form : 13th August 2010
KSGS Eligibility Criteria :
- Nationality : Should be an Indian& He / she should have the domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- Age : Should be at least 18 years of age & should not be more than 26 years
- Education :
a. For Officers Scale I – The candidate should have Degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized university. For IT specialist, the essential qualifications is B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science or IT or MCA from a recognized university.
b. For Officers Assistants – The candidate should have Degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized university Or, 50% aggregate marks in the pattern of 10+2+3 Or, Diploma in banking recognized by State or Central Government or Union Territory Or, should have 60% aggregate marks in matriculation / senior school certification.
- Additional Requirements : Proficiency in English, Hindi & local language is a essential. Those who have basic knowledge of computers will be given preference.
KGSG Pay Scale : For Officers Scale I, it is Rs. 10,000-470/6-12820-500/3-14320-560/7-18240
For Officers Assistants, it is Rs. 4410-215/3-5055-335/3-6060-470/4-7940-500/3-9440-560/4-11680-970/1-12650-560/1-13210
Selection Procedure : The selection is on the basis of written test & Interview. The written test i sof 150 minutes duration carrying 150 marks. There are 4 sections. These are Reasoning aptitude, Quantitative aptitude, General awareness (Clerical aptitude in case of Officers Assistants). Also there will be Test of English language which is of 50 marks. This is just a qualifying test. Those who pass the written test are called for the interview in the ratio of 1:4.
KGSG Application Procedure : The candidates can apply online through the official website www.kgsgbank.co.in.
- MBGB Madhya Bharat Gramin Bank Recruitment
- NMGB Narmada Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment Notifications
- Nainital Almora Gramin Bank Recruitment
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank ( UBGB ) vacancies
- Bank of India Clerical Recruitment Notification
- UCO Bank Clerical Recruitment Notification
- ISRO Assistants Recruitment Notification
- Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment 2011
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers
- FCI Food Corporation of India Recruitment Notification
- UCO Bank PO Recruitment
- BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment Notification
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Officers in Grade B Recruitment
- Bank of Maharashtra PO Recruitment 2010
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment