KCET Question Papers
KCET is Karnataka Common Entrance Test. It is an entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority in different courses in various colleges in Karnataka. The courses are in Medical / Engineering / Technology / Architecture etc.
KCET Eligibility : Those who wish to apply for KCET, must have passed the 10+2 exam with at least 59% aggregate marks. The 12th class should be from a recognized board.
KCET Exam Pattern : The written exam consists of subjects like chemistry, physics, mathematics or biology. All the questions will be objective types. There will be 2 papers in the exam. The details are as follows -
- Paper I contains 120 questions. The time given will be 150 mins. In this questions related to Physics & Chemistry are asked.
- Paper II contains 60 questions on Mathematics or Biology. Each question is of 1 mark & time allotted is 80 mins.
KCET Question Papers : The links to download the previous years questions papers are given below.
KCET question papers 2009 : Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics
KCET question papers 2008 : Physics + Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics
KCET question papers 2007 : Physics + Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics
KCET question papers 2006 : Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics
KCET question papers 2005 : Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics
KCET question papers 2004 : Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics
- Karnataka CET KCET Exam Pattern
- AFMC Question Papers
- AIEEE Physics Question Papers
- AIEEE Previous Years Question Papers
- AIEEE Chemistry Question Papers
- AIPMT Question Papers
- IES Question Papers Indian Economic Service Question Papers
- JIPMER Question Papers
- IRDA Question Papers
- AIIMS Question Papers
- MAHE Question Papers
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination WBJEE Question Papers
- EAMCET Question Papers EAMCET Model Papers
- Joint Entrance Screening Test JEST Question Papers
- JMET Question Papers