Karur Vysya Bank KVB Clerk Recruitment 2010
Karur Vysya bank is a Private bank of India. KVB was founded in the year 1916. It has its head quarter in Karur, Tamil Nadu. This bank has got 335 branches which are spread all over the country including the rural areas. Also, there are 275 ATMs. This bank provides various facilities like internet banking, mobile banking etc.
Recently, KVB has announced vacancies for Clerk post.
There will be Online registration only.
Date of Online registration – From 9th September 2010 – 25th September 2010
Karur Vysya Bank KVB Clerk Eligibility Criteria :
- The interested candidates who wish to apply for this posts, must have the Bachelors degree in any stream with minimum 50% aggregate marks. He / she must have attained the degree from a recognized university. Those who have done through Open / Correspondence university are not eligible for this. Those who are in final year of the qualifying examination can also apply for this.
- Apart from this, the applicant must have done computer course of at least 3 months duration from a recognized university.
- Age of the candidate should not be more than 28 yrs. for those who had done Graduation & those who had done post graduation, their age should not be more than 30 yrs.
Karur Vysya Bank KVB Clerk Selection Procedure : The selection is through written test & interview.
Karur Vysya Bank KVB Clerk Application Procedure : You have to apply through the official website – http://careers.kvb.co.in/scripts/careerlogin.aspx.
- Karur Vysya Bank PO Recruitment
- United Bank of India UBI Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Deccan Grameena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2010
- Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Clerk Recruitment 2011
- SBI Associate Bank 6100 Clerical Recruitment 2010
- Allahabad Bank Clerical Recruitment 2010
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers
- Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Jobs
- UBI United Bank of India PO Recruitment 2010
- Bank of Maharashtra PO Recruitment 2010
- Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce PO Recruitment 2010 for 322 Posts