Karnataka PGCET MBA MCA Eligibility and Exam Pattern
Karnataka Post-Graduate Common Entrance Test (PG CET) is conducted by Central Post Graduate Admission Committee (CPAC). This is conducted by admission in MBA or MCA in various colleges & institutions in Karnataka. This offers courses like MBA (Full time & Part time) & MCA (Full time).
PGCET Eligibility Criteria :
- MBA (Full Time or Part Time) : The candidate must have passed the Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% (45% marks for SC / ST category candidates )aggregate marks in all the years of degree examinations. Those who are applying for part time course should have work experience of at least 3 years & must be working in a organization which is not more than 40 kms from the institution, he / she is planning to take admission.
- MCA (Full Time) : The candidate must have passed the Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% (45% marks for SC / ST category candidates) aggregate marks in all the years of degree examinations with
with Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science or Computer Programming or computer application or Business Mathematics or Business statistics as one of the optional or elective at degree level.
PGCET Exam Pattern :
- For MBA – There will be 120 questions in the exam. The total time allotted will be 2 hrs. There will be 20 questions on Language Comprehension, 30 on Mathematical skills, 30 on Data Analysis & sufficiency, 30 questions on Intelligence & Critical reasoning and 10 questions on Indian Global Environment.
- For MCA – The exam will be of 2 hrs. There will be 90 questions in this. The division of questions will be as follows – 20 on mathematics, 20 on analytical ability, 15 on logical reasoning, 15 on comprehensive verbal ability & 20 questions will be on general awareness on computer science.
- Karnataka CET KCET Exam Pattern
- MCA and MBA Colleges in Rajasthan
- Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- Pune University MCA Entrance Exam
- Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern
- ICET Exam Pattern
- List of MCA Entrance Exams in India
- AIMCET MCA Notification
- KMAT Exam Pattern
- KEE MCA
- MCA Fee Structure
- NIMCET Exam Pattern
- Scope of MCA
- TANCET MCA Model Question Papers
- MAH MBA / MMS CET