Karnataka CET KCET Exam Pattern
Karnataka Common Entrance Test ( KCET ) is the entrance exam for the admission in various courses in Karnataka University. This university is one of the most prestigious university for medical & engineering courses.
The various courses offered are :
- Technology courses
- Architecture courses
KCET Exam Pattern : In order to get admission in Karnataka University, a candidate have to appear in Subjects like Physics, chemistry, Mathematics / Biology. The test will be conducted on a single day. The paper will be objective type. There will be two papers.
- Paper I : There will be 120 questions to be attempted in 150mins i.e 2 1/2 hrs. The questions will be on the basis of physics & chemistry subjects. The paper will be of 120 marks.
- Paper II : This is for 80 mins. There will be 60 Multiple choice questions for 60 marks. The questions will be on biology or mathematics depending on the course the candidate has applied for. Like if you are applying for engineering or technology stream then subject will be Mathematics & if you are applying for medical courses then, questions will be on Biology.
Also there will be Kannada Language Test which is only for those candidates who claim government seats & whose mother tongue is Kannada.
- Karnataka PGCET MBA MCA Eligibility and Exam Pattern
- MHT CET Exam Pattern
- KCET Question Papers
- MHT CET Eligibility Criteria
- COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
- JCECE Exam Pattern
- KEAM Exam Pattern
- AIPMT Exam Pattern
- SLIET Exam Pattern
- JNU CBEE Exam Pattern
- Madurai Kamaraj University M.Sc. Exam Pattern
- PTU CET 2011 B.Tech B.Arch B.Pharma Admission
- CUSAT CAT Exam Pattern
- KMAT Exam Pattern
- GATE Exam Pattern