Joint Entrance Screening Test JEST Question Papers
Joint Entrance Screening Test JEST is the entrance test which is conducted for selecting the deserving candidates for the admission in Ph.D. programs in Physics and Theoretical Computer Science. There are 20 institutes that participate in this. These are ARIES Noida, IISc Bangalore, IUCAA Pune, NCRA Pune, RRI Bangalore, BARC Mumbai, HRI Allahabad, IMSc Chennai, IPR Gandhinagar, SINP Kolkata, IIA Bangalore, IISER Pune, JNCASR Bangalore, PRL Ahmadabad, SNBNCBS Kolkata, UGC-DAE CSR Indore, IGCAR Kalpakkam, IOP Bhubaneswar, RRCAT Indore and VECC Kolkata.
JEST Eligibility Criteria :
- For Ph.D. Physics – The candidate must have done M.Sc. in Physics or M.Sc. / M.E. / M.Tech in any related disciplines.
- For Ph.D. in Theoretical Computer Science – The eligibility criteria required in this is M.Sc. / M.E. / M.Tech / M.C.A. in computer Science or related disciplines.
JEST Exam Pattern : It is a written test which is of 3 hours. The paper is divided into 2 parts. Part A is objective type whereas Part B is short question answer type. Part A is checked mechanically & the scores are published on the website. Those who qualifies Part A, their answer sheet of Part B will only be checked. The marks of Part B will not be declared. A cut off list will be made on the basis of both parts. Those who meets the cut off will be called for interview at Chennai.
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination WBJEE Question Papers
- NBE FMGE Screening Test Notification
- TANCET Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- Central Universities Common Entrance Test CUCET Notification
- MH SSET Maharashtra Superspeciality Entrance Test 2011
- PMET Punjab Medical Entrance Test
- Integrated Common Entrance Test ICET Eligibility Criteria
- DNB CET NATBOARD DNB Common Entrance Test
- Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders ECET FDH
- Sardar Patel University Medical Entrance Test
- GATE Computer Science Question Papers
- AFMC Question Papers
- TOEFL Practice Test Papers
- IES Question Papers Indian Economic Service Question Papers
- AIEEE Physics Question Papers