JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam CBEE Eligibility Criteria
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) conducts Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam (CBEE) on the behalf of participating universities, for admission in M.Sc. (Biotechnology), M.Sc. (Agri) / M.V.Sc (Biotechnology) & M.Tech (Biotechnology) programs. The entrance exam for this will be conducted at 52 centre all over the country.
JNU CBEE Eligibility Criteria :
- For M.Sc. (Biotechnology) : The candidates those have Bachelors degree in 10+2+3 pattern in discipline like Physical, Biological, Agricultural, Pharmacy, Veterinary & Fishery Science, Engineering / Technology are eligible. Or, those with 4 yrs. B.S. (Physical Assistant course), or Medicine (MBBS) or BDS are also eligible who has at least 55% aggregate marks.
- For M.Sc (Agri) / M.V.sc (Biotechnology) : The candidate must have Bachelors degree under 10+2+3/4/5 pattern with at least 55% aggregate marks or equivalent GPA from any recognized university. The stream should be as mentioned below-
a. Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar: Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc & A.H.)
b. G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pant Nagar: Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Horticulture or Forestry.
c. Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur: Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.)
d. Marathwada Agricultural University, Parbhani (Maharashtra): Agriculture, Horticulture or Forestry.
e. amil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore: Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry or B. Tech (Biotech), B. Tech (Horticulture).
f. University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad: Agriculture, Horticulture or Forestry.
g. Ch. Sarwan Kumar H.P. Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Palampur: Agriculture, Horticulture or Forestry.
h. Indira Gandhi Agricultural University, Raipur: Agriculture, Veterinary, Dairy Technology, Horticulture or Forestry.
i. Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur: Agriculture, Horticulture, or Forestry.
j. Orissa University Of Agriculture & Technology, Bhubaneswar: Agriculture, Horticulture, or Forestry.
k. University of Agricultural Sciences, G.K.V.K., BANGALORE: Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry or Sericulture.
l. Rajendra Agricultural University, Bihar: Biotechnology/Agricultural Horticulture. Candidates with Bachelor Degree in Biology (3 Years duration) will have to spend 3 years in M.Sc. program.
- M.Tech (Biotechnology) : The candidate must have at least 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade in B.Tech / B.E. in any of following- Chemical engineering / Biochemical Engineering , Leather Technology, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical technology, Life Sciences, Zoology, Botany, Microbiology, Biophysics, Bioinformatics, Industrial Biotechnology, Chemistry, B.Pharma, M.Sc. in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Genetics & Microbial Genetics.
- JNU CBEE Exam Pattern
- Biotechnology Entrance Exams
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- Integrated Common Entrance Test ICET Eligibility Criteria
- NABARD Assistant Managers Eligibility Criteria
- Combined Medical Services CMS Examination Eligibility
- SLIET Eligibility Criteria
- JMET Eligibility Criteria
- IRMA Eligibility Criteria
- Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU School of Life Sciences 2010
- List of Biotechnology Colleges in India
- M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- PhD in Biotechnology
- IISc Bangalore Integrated PhD Entrance Exam