JNU CBEE Exam Pattern
NU CBEE stands for Jawaharlal Nehru University Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam. This is conducted by JNU on behalf of various private institutions. JNU is one of the most prestigious & reputed universities of the country. Through CBEE one can get admission in courses like M.Sc. (Biotechnology), M.Sc.(Agri), M.V.Sc (Biotechnology) & M.Tech (Biotechnology).
JNU CBEE Exam Pattern : There is two parts for each program. Also there is negative marking for each wrong attempt.
- M.Sc. Biotechnology : It is of 3 hours. The division of parts is as follows -
a. Part A – This part contains objective i.e multiple choice questions of Physics, chemistry, Mathematics & biology. There are 60 questions in this part, each carrying one mark. For each wrong answer 1/2 mark would be deducted. The standard of questions will be of 12th std.
b. Part B – This section also contains MCQs but the standard will be that of Bachelor’s level. There will be questions from Physics, Mathematics, Biology (e.g., Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics and Molecular Biology) and Chemistry.
- M.Sc. Agri & M.V.Sc Biotechnology : This is also of 3 hours duration. The parts are -
a. Part A – This part contains objective questions on topics of Physics, chemistry, Mathematics & biology. There will be 60 questions each carrying one mark. So this part will be of 60 marks. For each wrong answer 1/2 mark would be deducted. The standard of questions will be of 12th std.
b. Part B – In this section, there will be 100 questions out of which candidates have to attempt only 60 questions. Each correct answer will be given 3 marks & for each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- M.Tech Biotechnology – This is again of 3 hours in which there will be 2 streams. These are -
a. Technology Stream – There will be 3 parts in this. Part A is on basic Engineering & Technology of Graduate level. Part B is of Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics of Graduate level. Part C Is on Fundamental life Sciences & Informatics at 10+2 level.
b. Life Science Stream – Part A is on Life Sciences (Biochemistry, Molecular Biology & Immunology) at post graduate level. Part B is on Physics/Chemistry at undergraduate level. Part C is on Mathematics, Computer & Information Sciences at 10+2 level.
- JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam CBEE Eligibility Criteria
- Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU School of Life Sciences 2010
- GATE Exam Pattern
- TANCET Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- Madurai Kamaraj University M.Sc. Exam Pattern
- COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
- NIMCET Exam Pattern
- CUSAT CAT Exam Pattern
- BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam Pattern
- PMT Exam Pattern
- AIPMT Exam Pattern
- JMET Exam Pattern
- ATMA Exam Pattern
- CSIR NET Exam Pattern CSIR NET Syllabus
- JCECE Exam Pattern