JIPMER Question Papers
JIPMER stands for Jawaharlal Institute of Post-graduate Medical Education and Research. It is conducted by the Pondicherry University for admission in medical programs. It is an All India entrance exam. There are 75 seats each year in MBBS program which are admitted through JIPMER.
JIPMER Eligibility Criteria : It is for those students who are interested in doing medical program. The interested candidate must be of at least 17 years of age. He / she have done Higher Secondary school examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and at least 50% marks in English.
JIPMER Exam Pattern : The written test is objective type. In the test, there are 200 questions on Zoology, Botany, Physics and Chemistry. There is computerized checking and no negative marking for the wrong attempt. The syllabus consists of CBSE syllabus of class 11th & 12th.
JIPMER Question Papers :
- AFMC Question Papers
- AIIMS Question Papers
- IES Question Papers Indian Economic Service Question Papers
- KCET Question Papers
- AIPMT Question Papers
- AIEEE Physics Question Papers
- AIEEE Chemistry Question Papers
- MAHE Question Papers
- AIEEE Previous Years Question Papers
- IIT JAM Question Papers
- EAMCET Question Papers EAMCET Model Papers
- ICFAI MBA Question Papers
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination WBJEE Question Papers
- FMGE Question Papers
- TANCET MCA Model Question Papers