JCECE stands for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. This test is conducted by the Jharkhand board. It is taken by those candidates who wish to get admission in engineering, Medical or Agricultural courses in Jharkhand state as there are many institutes & colleges in Jharkhand where such courses are available.
JCECE Syllabus : In JCECE, questions will be on Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics. Those who are taking admission in engineering courses has to attempt physics, chemistry & mathematics papers & those sitting for medical & agricultural courses has to give physics, chemistry & biology tests. The syllabus of all the subjects are based on 12th std. The subject wise syllabus is -
- Biology – Cell, Photosynthesis, Origin of life, Cell differentiation, Genetics, Systematic studies of Algae, bacteria, fungi etc., Biodiversity, Organic evolution, Ecosystem, Transpiration, Physiology of Plants & Animals, Mutation, Animal tissues.
- Chemistry – Basic concepts & Atomic structure, Periodic Properties of Elements and Hydrogen, S-Block, P-Block, D-Block and F-Block Elements, Electrochemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Stereochemistry, Laws of Gases, Functional Groups Containing Oxygen, Halogens, Nitrogen, Polymers, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Chemical Kinetics, Redox Reactions, and Environmental Chemistry.
- Mathematics – Complex nos. , Permutation & Combinations, Sets, relations & functions, Linear equation, Algebra, 3D Geometry, vectors, Integration, Differentiation, Circles & conic section, lines, Sequence & series, Binomial Theorem, Matrices & Determinants, Trigonometric functions, Statistics.
- Physics – Matter & its properties, Measurements & Kinematics, Wave motion, light, Gravitation, Thermodynamics, Electron physics, Optics, Atomic Physics, Heat, Mechanics, Wave motion, Sound, Laws of motion, Oscillations, Magnetism & Magnetic effects of Current, Radiation, Semiconductors, Electrostatics & Current electricity
- CBSE PMT Syllabus
- JCECE Exam Pattern
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- SLIET Syllabus
- NDA Syllabus
- NAC Tech Syllabus
- NCERT Syllabus for Class 11
- Common Defence Service CDS Exam Syllabus
- NCERT Syllabus For Class 12
- CBSE NCERT Syllabus for Class 10 – NCERT Syllabus for Class 10th
- NCERT Syllabus For Class 2
- TOEFL Syllabus
- CAT Syllabus
- NCERT Syllabus for Class 9
- CBSE Class XII Chemistry Sample Papers