JCECE Exam Pattern
Jharkhand CET is the entrance exam conducted for admission in 1st year of Engineering, Medical & Agriculture stream. For engineering stream, admission will be in various Government & Private Institutes & colleges in Jharkhand. Under Medical stream, admission will take place in MBBS, BDS & Homeopathic courses in various government & private colleges in Jharkhand. For Agriculture stream, admissions occur in Birsa Agriculture University situated in Ranchi.
JCECE Exam Pattern : JCECE exam consists of preliminary exam & finals. Those who gets selected in preliminary exam are called for final test & if they clear this also, then they get admission.
- Preliminary Test – This test contains 4 sections on physics, chemistry, mathematics & biology. All the questions are of objective types. The test carries 200 marks. Total time allotted to attempt this is 150 mins i.e 2 hrs 30 mins. For every incorrect answer, negative marking is there. Those you tend to clear this preliminary test are listed separately for the final test.
- Final Test – This test occurs in different states. Candidates can choose the center according to their convenience. Those who wants to get admission in engineering courses has to sit for paper that contains questions on physics, chemistry & mathematics. And, those wants to get admission in medical courses has to sit for test that contains physics, chemistry & biology questions.
For further details, visit the official site – http://www.jharkhand.gov.in/jceceb
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- JCECE Syllabus
- PMT Exam Pattern
- AIPMT Exam Pattern
- Karnataka CET KCET Exam Pattern
- IAS Exam Pattern
- KEAM Exam Pattern
- JNU CBEE Exam Pattern
- COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
- MHT CET Exam Pattern
- SLIET Exam Pattern
- Madurai Kamaraj University M.Sc. Exam Pattern
- CUSAT CAT Exam Pattern
- NABARD Assistant Managers Recruitment Exam Pattern
- JMET Exam Pattern