JCECE Eligibility Criteria
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination JCECE is conducted by the Jharkhand selection board for admission in engineering, medical & agricultural courses in various colleges & institutes of Jharkhand. This test usually occurs in the month of May. There are some seats for the students who live outside Jharkhand & so every one can give it a try.
JCECE Courses offered : The various course for which students can apply are -
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery MBBS
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery BDS
- Bachelor of Engineering BE
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry BVSc & AH
- Bachelor of Science Forestry BSc (Forestry)
- Bachelor of Science Agriculture BSc Ag
JCECE Eligibility Criteria : The interested candidate should have passed in 10+2 examination or equivalent exam. He/she should have passed the qualifying exam from a recognized board. Also he/she should has English, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as the compulsory subject in the curriculum.
However stream wise eligibility criteria is -
- MBBS & BDS courses – In order to get into it, the candidate should have passed 10+2 exam or equivalent from a recognized university with minimum 50% aggregate marks. The candidate should have Physics, Chemistry & Biology as mandatory subjects. He / she should not be less than 17 years of age.
- BSc Agriculture & BSc Forestry – The interested student must have passed the qualifying exam from a recognized board with physics, chemistry Biology or Mathematics as compulsory subjects. Also he / she must have at least 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent exam. The age of the applicant should be at least 17 years.
- BE courses – For admissions in B.E degree program, the candidates should have passed 10+2 or any equivalent examination under a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as core subjects. However, there is no age limit.
- BVSc & AH courses – For getting admissions in the BVSc and AH courses the candidates should have passed the10+2 examination or any equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects. The minimum age limit is 17 years.
- JCECE Syllabus
- JCECE Exam Pattern
- MHT CET Eligibility Criteria
- PMET Eligibility Criteria
- PIMS AICET Eligibility Criteria
- COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
- JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam CBEE Eligibility Criteria
- KEAM Eligibility
- SLIET Eligibility Criteria
- UPTU SEE Eligibility Criteria
- NMAT Eligibility Criteria
- NALSAR Eligibility Criteria
- NABARD Assistant Managers Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Navy 10+2 Technical Cadet Eligibility Criteria
- TNEA Eligibility Criteria