ISRO Assistants Recruitment Notification
The Indian Space Research Organization ISRO was established in the year 1969 in Bangalore which is under the government of India. It is a space research center. It has various national and international clients. It is known for providing the quality services to their clients. This company has scientists working in different areas.
For this, they need assistants for better performance of all the work.
ISRO Assistants Pay Scale : The pay scale of ISRO Assistants is Rs. 5200 – Rest. 20200 /- along with grand pay of Rs. 2400.
ISRO Assistants Eligibility Criteria :
- Nationality – Only those who have the Indian nationality can apply.
- Age – The candidate must not be more than 26 years. However, the relaxation of age is according to the rules of the government.
- Educational Qualification – The candidate must have the degree of Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks. Also, they must have a good knowledge of computers with diploma of 1 year.
ISRO Assistants Application Procedure : The candidates have to apply ONLINE through the official website http://www.isac.gov.in/CentralOCB/advt.jsp. The challan is available at the website. You have to download it and pay the application fee in State Bank of India branch.
- ISRO Placement Papers
- AIR DD Engineering Assistants Recruitment
- UBGB Office Assistants Vacancy
- KGSG Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification
- BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment Notification
- UCO Bank Clerical Recruitment Notification
- Bank of India Clerical Recruitment Notification
- BARC Trainee Recruitment Notification
- FCI Food Corporation of India Recruitment Notification
- GIC Assistants Exam Pattern
- ESIC Gujarat LDC Recruitment Notification
- NIACL New India Assurance Company Limited AAO Recruitment
- MBGB Madhya Bharat Gramin Bank Recruitment
- Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment 2011
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment