IPS Indian Police Service Question Papers
The Indian Police Service or IPS comes under All India Services of the Government of India. It was formulates in the year 1948 just after India got the independence. IPS is under the control of Ministry of Home Affairs. The training ground of IPS is Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy which is situated in Hyderabad.
IPS Exam Eligibility Criteria : The interested candidate must be at least 21 years of age and should not be more than 30 years. The candidate can give only 4 attempts for IPS exam whereas it is seven for OBC candidates and SC / ST candidates have no limit on attempt. There is also certain physical standards which has to be made satisfied by the candidates before applying for this.
IPS Exam Pattern : The All India Combined Competitive Examination for Civil Services is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted once in year. The exam is divided into 2 stages – Preliminary exam and Main Exam.
Preliminary Exam is conducted in the month of May / June. It is of objective type. It consists of 2 papers. First one is on General Studies and second one on subject as chosen by the candidate himself. Those who qualifies this are called for the Main Exam which consists of written test and interview. It is conducted in the month of October / November. Mains consists of 9 papers. Paper I is on one Indian language which is of 300 marks. Paper II is on English, Paper III is on Essay, Paper IV & V is on General studies, and Paper VI-IX are on subjects chosen by the candidate.
IPS Indian Police Service Question Papers :
- IRS Indian Revenue Service Question Papers
- IES Question Papers Indian Economic Service Question Papers
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Question Papers
- Chandigarh Police Constable Jobs
- Indian Statistical Institute ISI Question Papers
- IAS Prelims Question Papers
- UPSC IAS : Civil Service Exam Notification
- IAS Mains Question Papers
- South Indian Bank Exam Papers
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination Question Papers
- Indian Overseas Bank IOB PO Exam Papers
- Common Defence Service CDS Exam Selection Procedure
- AIPMT Question Papers
- LIC Financial Service Executive Recruitment
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2011