One of the dream profession of every bright student is intelligence services. But at the same time, it is quite difficult as the competition is very high. The determined & career oriented students should only try for this. Those who have decided to do so needs to be very honest & sincere & are ready to work under all odd circumstances and situations.
Need of Intelligence Services : You should be able to tackle all the anti-social elements like corruption, terrorism etc.
Types of Intelligence Services :
- CBI – Central Bureau of Investigation. This is the most important & responsible of all. In this, one ahs to take care of all the illegal issues in fields like crime, robbery, offense in any sense etc. CBI has 2 branches – Anti Corruption & Special Crimes.
- RAW – Research and Analysis Wing. In this, the responsible person has to 2 duties. Strategic Intelligence is to provide the possibilities & remedies to the government. Tactical services is done on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria For Intelligence Services :
- For Assistant Public Prosecutor – The candidate should have LL.B. degree in Law with minimum 5 years of experience.
- For Senior Public Prosecutor – The interested applicant must have the law degree with 10 years of experience at least.
- For Sub-Inspector – The candidate must be a graduate between 18-25 years of age. There are some physical standards also which a candidate has to fulfill. These are Height – at least 5’6” & Chest – 32” (+2”).
Selection Pattern : To be selected in the Intelligence services, the candidate has to clear the written test, Interview & medical test. Then only you can be selected in this.
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination
- MES Military Engineer Services Junior Engineers
- Defence Services Entrance Exams
- CMS Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern
- Combined Medical Services CMS Examination Eligibility
- Careers in Defence Services
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination Question Papers
- List of Civil Services Training Institutes in India
- Central Bank of India PO Recruitment
- RPSC Law Syllabus
- Allahabad High Court Assistant Review officer Recruitment
- LLB Course
- Amity Law School Entrance Exam
- NALSAR Eligibility Criteria
- List Of Law Entrance Exams In India