Indo US Research Fellowship Awards IUSSTF
In order to introduce scientists & engineers of India at their early ages to the international research authorities, Indo-US Science & Technology Forum (IUSSTF) launched the Indo-US Research Fellowship Awards. This helps to enhance the talents of young individual so that talent reaches the right place.
Indo Us Research Fellowship Eligibility criteria :
- Age – The candidate must not be more than 40 years in the year of applying.
- Educational Qualification – Should have Masters degree either in Engineering, Technology or equivalent or PhD in Science or Technology or equivalent or M.D. in Medicine or equivalent. Also, the candidate has to show the proof of independent research work in internationally recognized academic journal.
Work Area : The candidate should submit their work in either of the following -
- Chemical sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical & Computational sciences
- Atmospheric & Earth Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
Work Place : The fellow should be accepted by the US scientific/technological institution, which is internationally recognized as an outstanding institution where major work in the identified area is in progress. There should be willingness on the part of the American institution to accept and extend necessary support to the candidate for the work proposed. The candidate should himself/herself correspond with their proposed host institution abroad for placement. Candidate is required to produce evidence, in the form of a letter of acceptance from the US institution to be visited along with merits/uniqueness of that host institute in the proposed area.
Duration of Fellowship : The minimum duration is 3 months & maximum is 12 months.
- Indian Diabetes Research Foundation IDRF Admissions
- CSIR NET Exam
- PhD in Biotechnology
- IISc Bangalore Integrated PhD Entrance Exam
- IBAB Bangalore Bioinformatics Admission
- UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- PhD in Chemistry
- AMIE Exam
- National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology ( NIFFT ) PDF PhD Programmes
- Scope of Biotechnology
- JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam CBEE Eligibility Criteria
- NMAT Eligibility Criteria
- List of Biotechnology Colleges in India
- BEE Bureau of Energy Efficiency 2011