IRS Indian Revenue Service Question Papers
IRS or Indian Revenue Service is one of the most prestigious services in India. An IRS officer is entitled to perform some very important tasks of the country. They are posted in departments of income tax, central excise, custom and service tax.
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission ) conducts the IRS examination.
IRS Exam Pattern : The IRS exam is divided into 2 parts. The first one is Preliminary exam and then is Mains exam.
The prelims is a objective test in which there are 2 papers. One is of General knowledge and second is of candidate’s choice which they have to choose from the list of 40 subjects provided to them.
Those who clears the prelims are called for the Mains. In the Main examination, there are 9 papers in which 2 are of qualifying nature.
Now those who clears the written test are called for the interview. The final selection is made depending on the written test and interview, both.
IRS Question Papers : Below are the question papers of Indian Revenue Service examination. This will be very helpful for the candidates who are preparing for the exam.
- IPS Indian Police Service Question Papers
- IES Question Papers Indian Economic Service Question Papers
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Question Papers
- Indian Statistical Institute ISI Question Papers
- UPSC IAS : Civil Service Exam Notification
- IAS Mains Question Papers
- IAS Prelims Question Papers
- South Indian Bank Exam Papers
- Common Defence Service CDS Exam Selection Procedure
- Indian Overseas Bank IOB PO Exam Papers
- Common Defence Service CDS Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Group I Exam Pattern
- Common Defence Service CDS Exam Syllabus
- Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2011
- LIC Financial Service Executive Recruitment