Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2011
The Indian Navy or Bharatiya Nau Sena is the branch of Indian Armed Forces. It represents the naval forces. The main function of Indian Navy is to protect the country at the national maritime borders from the outsiders and also to enhance the international relations through joint exercises, port visits etc. In the recent years, Indian Navy has increased & developed to a great extend.
Indian Navy allows the students to join as Short Service Commissioned SSC Officers in Technical Branches under University Entry Scheme UES course. Those whoa are interested can join only if they satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Indian Navy SSC Officers Eligibility Criteria :
- Age – Those who wish to apply can do so if they are between the age group of 19-24 years.
- Physical Standards – The height of the students applying for this should be at least 157 cms in males & 152 cms in females with corresponding weights. The eye sight can be 6/24 with correctable to 6/6 with glasses. Candidates with color / night blindness can not apply.
- Education – The candidates must have done engineering from AICTE approved institution / Colleges with minimum 60% aggregate marks. For Engineering Branch, only men with Mechanical / Marine / Aeronautical / Production / Metallurgy can apply. For Electrical Branch, only men with Electrical/ Electronics/ Tele Communication / Instrumentation / Instrumentation and Control / Electronics and Instrumentation / Electronics and Communication/ Power Engineering / Control System Engineering / Power Electronics/ Computer Science Engineering are eligible. For Naval Architecture Cadre, candidates with Naval Architecture/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Aeronautical can apply. In General service and Logistics Cadre, BE/ B.Tech. in Mechanical/ Marine/ Aeronautical/ Production/ Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology/ Control/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication is required.
Indian Navy SSC Officers Application form Submission : Those interested has to submit the form in the prescribed format & send it to the mentioned address by ordinary post only.
Indian Navy SSC Officers Selection Procedure : Those who are selected by the eligibility will be called for the campus interview at centres notified by the IHQ –MoD Command Headquarters. Those who are selected in this, are called for the SSB interview at Bangalore / Coimbatore / Bhopal.
- IAF Indian Air Force SSC Officers in Flying Branch Recruitment 2011
- Indian Navy 10+2 Technical Cadet Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2011
- IAF Aeronautical Engineering Officers Exam
- Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2011 850 Posts
- Punjab and Sind Bank Officers’ Recruitment
- Career in Merchant Navy
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Officers in Grade B Recruitment
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment Officers
- Merchant Navy Colleges in India
- SSC Section Officer Examination
- South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2010
- SSC Tax Assistant Examination Notification
- SSC Junior Engineering JE Exam Pattern