Indian Navy 10+2 Technical Cadet Eligibility Criteria
Indian Navy is subjected to train all those who are selected to join the navy. It is responsible fro providing good & appropriate training programs. Under this, interested & eligible candidates are admitted in Navy Academy which is situated in Kerala. This is for unmarried males only. Indian Navy is inviting all those who are interested in Navy for the B.Tech program with course commencing from Jan 2011.
Eligibility Criteria : One has to satisfy the following criteria for getting admission.
- Age : The interested candidates must be at least 16 yrs old & should not be more than 19 yrs i.e they should be born between 2nd Jan 1991 to 1st July 1993.
- Educational Qualification : The applicant must have passed the 10+2 exam or equivalent from a recognized board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) & 50% marks in English in either Xth or XIIth std.
- Physical Standards :
a. Height : The candidate must have minimum height of 157 cms.
b. Eye Sight : The applicant must not be color or night blind. He can have vision of 6/12 correctable by glasses.
However, there is no relaxation in Physical Standards.
- IAF Airmen Examination Technical/Non Technical Trades
- Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2011
- Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- NDA Eligibility Criteria
- Common Defence Service CDS Exam Eligibility Criteria
- UPSC CPF AC Exam Eligibility Criteria
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- SAIL MT Eligibility Criteria
- UPTU SEE Eligibility Criteria
- Career in Merchant Navy
- NMAT Eligibility Criteria
- COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
- UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- MHT CET Eligibility Criteria
- NALSAR Eligibility Criteria