Indian Institute of Banking and Finance IIBF
IIBF stands for Indian Institute of Banking & Finance. It was established in 1922 as Indian Institute of Bankers. Since then it has been progressing. This provides diploma in Banking & Finance Program. It provides only Distance learning Programs. Also it has collaboration with some of the universities like IGNOU, PNBIIT etc.
IIBF Eligibility Criteria : The candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. The duration of course should not be less than 3 yrs. Those appearing in the final year exam can also apply.
IIBF Exam Pattern : The question paper is of 120 marks. All the questions will be objective type. The total duration of exam will be 2 hrs. i.e 120 mins. There is negative marking for wrong attempt. The questions will be on the following topics -
- Conceptual Grasp
- Problem solving
- Knowledge testing
- Analytical / Logical Exposition
- Case Analysis
There will be 3 papers which will be held on 2 consecutive Sundays.
The exam will be conducted twice in a year in the months of May / June & November / December.
Passing Criteria : The candidate must pass in each subject with minimum marks being 50%. Candidate securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the examination.
- NIIT Institute of Finance Banking and Insurance IFBI Admission
- Indian Statistical Institute ISI Kolkata Admission Notification
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology IIST
- Indian Statistical Institute ISI Question Papers
- Indian Institute of Hotel Management IIHM
- Assistant Vacancy in LIC Housing Finance Limited LICHFL
- Indian Overseas Bank IOB PO Exam Papers
- Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2011 850 Posts
- National Institute of Homeopathy NIH BHMS Admission
- IPS Indian Police Service Question Papers
- National Institute of Design NID Admissions
- Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training BTEC Admission
- NID National Institute of Design NEED 2011
- Indian Army Soldiers Clerk Exam
- JIIT Jaypee Institute of Information Technology Admission 2011