Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2011 850 Posts
Indian Bank was established in the year 1907 in Chennai. The head office is also in Chennai. It is one of the major Indian Commercial Bank in India. There are large no. of branches spread all over the country & also some are overseas also like in Colombo, Sri Lanka, Singapore and many correspondent banks in 69 countries.
Indian bank has announced recruitment of about 850 Probationary officer in the year 2010-2011.
Indian Bank PO Recruitment Important Dates :
- Application form submission date : From 12th October 2010 – 11th November 2010
- Written Exam Date : 2nd January 2011
Indian Bank PO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
- Nationality : The candidate must be either a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal / Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee or a Tibetan who came for permanent settling in India.
- Age : The applicant must be at least 21 years of age & should not be less than 30 years.
- Educational Qualification : He / She should be at least graduate in any stream with minimum 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA. The candidate must have passed the qualifying exam from a recognized university.
Indian Bank PO Pay Scale : Those who gets selected will be given salary in the scale of 14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 – 800/7 – 25700 plus all the allowances as per the government rules.
Indian Bank PO Application Procedure : The interested candidates have to apply ONLINE through the official website www.indianbank.in only. The application fee is Rs. 400 /- (Rs. 50 for SC / ST / PWD candidates).
Indian Bank PO Selection Procedure : The selection is based on the written test and interview. Written test is of objective as well as descriptive type. Objective test is of 135 minutes duration. The questions will be on Reasoning, English language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness. Descriptive paper is of 1 hour duration where there will be 5 questions on Socio-economic environment and the candidate have to attempt 4 out of 5 questions.
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce PO Recruitment 2010 for 322 Posts
- Andhra Bank Recruitment 2011 for Clerks and PO
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2011
- Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2011
- South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2010
- Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Clerk Recruitment 2011
- Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2011
- Bank of Baroda Clerical Recruitment 2011
- IAF Indian Air Force SSC Officers in Flying Branch Recruitment 2011
- Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment 2011
- IDBI Bank Managers Recruitment 2011
- UCO Bank PO Recruitment
- South Indian Bank Exam Papers
- Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Indian bank PO Exam Pattern