Indian bank PO Exam Pattern
Indian bank is the part of Swadeshi movement which was started by Mahatma Gandhi during the freedom struggle in India. It has got many branches in the country along with branches in Singapore & Colombo. This bank also helps in rural development which comprise a large part of our country. Also the financial schemes are very good in this.
For appearing for bank PO exam, a candidate should be at least 21 years old & should not be more than 30 yrs. of age.
Indian bank PO Exam Educational Qualification : Should have the Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
Indian bank PO Exam Pattern : The selection of probationary officer is on the basis of written exam & interview. A candidate has to qualify the both in order to get selected. You can also see how to prepare for bank PO exam.
Written Exam : It is both Objective & Descriptive types.
- Objective Written test : In this, there is 4 sections which is to be attempted in 135mins. There will be 225 questions carrying 200 marks.
A. section I : In this section, questions will be of reasoning type. 75 questions will be asked on this.
B. section II : Candidate will be tested on Quantitative aptitude. There will be 50 questions on this.
C. section III : 50 Questions will be on English.
D. section IV : 50 questions on General awareness.
There is also negative marking for each wrong answer.
- Descriptive Written Test : There will be 5 questions on socio-economic environment which will be essay type. you need to answer only 5 out of this. This test is only qualifying exam i.e. you need to score only the minimum marks that is being decided by the Indian Bank. The marks you score in this won’t be included in finalizing the merit list.
Interview : Those who clear the written test will be called for the interview. In order to get the group discussion (GD) in bank jobs / exams preparation guide, look at the linked article.
- South Indian Bank Exam Papers
- Dena Bank PO Exam Pattern
- Indian Overseas Bank IOB PO Exam Papers
- Canara Bank Clerical Exam Pattern
- Central Bank of India CBI Clerical Exam Pattern
- Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern
- Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2011 850 Posts
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
- Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern
- Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2010
- ICICI Bank PO Exam Pattern
- Indian Army Soldiers Clerk Exam
- CAT Exam Pattern
- GMAT Exam Pattern