Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Indian Bank is one of the prestigious banks of the country. It has lot of branches all over the country. There are about 1657 branches. There are also some branches in the overseas like Sri Lanka, Singapore, Colombo etc. Lot many people around 20,000 people are employed in this bank. Recently bank has announced 685 vacancies for the post of Clerk.
Eligibility Criteria : Those interested in applying for this vacancy, one must satisfy the following criteria -
- Age : The candidate must be at least 18 years old. The age must not be more than 28 years. There is relaxation of age as per the Government rule.
- Educational Qualification : The interested applicant must have the graduate degree in any discipline or equivalent qualification from a recognized university. One must have the basic knowledge of computers also.
Indian Bank Clerk Exam Application Procedure : One has to apply for the post of clerk online only. First, you have to pay the fees of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/St/PC/XSM) at any of the Indian Bank branch. You will be provided be challan no. which will help you to apply online.
Indian Bank Clerk Exam Selection Procedure : The selection will be on the basis of written test & Interview. Those who qualifies the written test will be eligible for the interview. Based on these two final selection will be made.
- Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Navy 10+2 Technical Cadet Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Army Soldiers Clerk Exam
- ICICI Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
- Karur Vysya Bank KVB Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Jobs
- Syndicate Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
- Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment
- Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- United Bank of India UBI Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Clerk Recruitment 2011
- Deccan Grameena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2010
- Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2011 850 Posts