Indian Army Soldiers Clerk Exam
The Indian Army is responsible for maintaining peace & safety in the country. This test is conducted to recruit the Indian citizens in Army so that they can serve for the motherland.
Those who gets selected are given adequate training so that they become capable of guarding Indian from everyone who are trying to harm our country.
Indian Army Soldiers Clerk exam is held 4 times in a year. The notification is published in Employment news & other leading newspaper. Those interested can collect the application form from recruitment office, zila Parishads, District Collector’s Office & Employment Exchange.
Indian Army Soldiers Clerk exam Age Criteria : The candidate who desire to apply for the same should be at least 16 yrs. old & should not be more than 23 yrs of age.
Indian Army Soldiers Clerk exam Eligibility Criteria :
- Should be unmarried male.
- Should be an Indian by Nationality (candidates from Nepal are eligible)
- Should have at least Matriculation or equivalent degree with Mathematics & English as compulsory subjects.
Indian Army Soldiers Clerk Physical Standards : The applicant should fulfill the following physical standards -
Height should be 167 cms.
Weight should be 50 kgs.
Chest should be 77/82 cm.
The general health should be free from all the communicable, infectious disease, medical or surgical deformities.
Indian Army Soldiers Clerk selection Procedure : The selection will be on the basis of written exam. The written test is divided in two parts. Paper I carries 100 marks & contains objective questions. The questions will be based on general intelligence, mathematical aptitude & general knowledge. The duration for this is 45 mins. Paper II is descriptive type carrying 100marks. The time limit is again 45 mins. The subjects of test is English & Mathematics. In English candidate has to write a paragraph of 15 sentences on the topic decided by the authorities which contains 20 marks. Also there will be comprehension of 15 marks & questions on English Grammar like narration, voice, articles, propositions etc. This section is also fro 15 marks. Under Mathematics, questions will be based on factorization, Interest, areas, percentage & Fractions. They all will carry 50 marks. Those who clear all this will be called for an aptitude test & interview. final selection will be on the basis of merit.
Indian Army Soldiers Clerk Pay & benefits : Those who are selected will be given Rs. 4,000/- after training. Other Benefits include free ration, clothing, accommodation and allied services, medical treatment for self and family, group housing scheme benefits, building loan facilities, canteen facilities, etc.
Indian Army Soldiers Clerk Promotion criteria :
A candidate recruited through the Indian Army Soldiers Clerks Exam can become a Commissioned Officer subject to certain conditions. Numerous NCO / JCO posts have been created to improve career prospects and post retirement benefits.
- Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern
- How to Prepare for Bank Clerk Exam
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
- South Indian Bank Exam Papers
- Deccan Grameena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- Indian bank PO Exam Pattern
- Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Jobs
- Karur Vysya Bank KVB Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Indian Overseas Bank IOB PO Exam Papers
- Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment
- United Bank of India UBI Clerk Recruitment 2010
- Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Clerk Recruitment 2011
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment