IIT JEE Chemistry Papers
IIT JEE is the Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination. It is conducted every year in the month of April. Those who clears this, gets admission in 17 IITs which are situated in various cities of India. This test is considered as one of the toughest of all the exams. So the competition is also very high.
Those who have done their 12th std from a recognized board with at least 60% aggregate marks can sit in this exam. The candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, mathematics and English as compulsory subjects in 12th std.
IIT JEE Exam Pattern : There are 3 sections in the papers. These are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The syllabus is that of 11th and 12th std in CBSE board.
IIT JEE Chemistry Papers :
- IIT JEE Physics Papers
- IIT JEE Previous Years Papers
- IIT JEE 2011
- IIT JEE Application Status
- AIEEE Chemistry Question Papers
- CBSE Class XII Chemistry Sample Papers
- IIT JAM M.Sc. Admission Test
- Orissa JEE Notification
- IIT JAM Question Papers
- NCHMCT JEE – B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration
- M.Sc. in Chemistry
- PhD in Chemistry
- NIPER JEE
- CBSE Class 12 Sample Papers
- PMT Eligibility