IIT JAM M.Sc. Admission Test
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) conduct Joint Admission Test (JAM) for admission in M.Sc. & other post-B.Sc. programs at various IITs. The curricula for these programs are planned to furnish the students chances to originate academic talent leading to challenging and rewarding professional life. The curricula are regularly modified at each IIT. Interdisciplinary content of the curricula equips the students to apply scientific knowledge for practical applications.
Courses At Different IITs : There are 7 IITs at different places. The various M.Sc. or M.Sc.-Ph.D dual degree or Post-B.Sc. degree available there are as follows -
- IIT Bombay – 2 yrs. M.Sc. in Applied Statistics and Informatics, Applied Geology, Applied Geophysics, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics.
M.Sc.-Ph. D. Dual Degree programs in: Energy, and Physics.
- IIT Guwahati – 2 year M.Sc : Chemistry, Mathematics and Computing, and Physics.
- IIT Kharagpur – M.Sc.- Ph.D. Dual Degree programs in: Chemistry, Geological Sciences, Geophysics, Mathematics and Physics.
- IIT Roorkee – 2 -year M.Sc in: Applied Geology, Applied Mathematics, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Industrial Mathematics and Informatics, and Physics.
M.Tech in Geophysical Technology.
M.Tech.program in Geological Technology.
3year Interdisciplinary Master of Computer Applications (MCA) program.
- IIT Delhi – 2-year M.Sc in Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics.
- IIT Kanpur – 2-year M.Sc. in: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, and Statistics.
M.Sc.- Ph.D. Dual Degree program in Physics.
- IIT Madras – 2-year M.Sc. in: Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics.
IIT JAM Eligibility Criteria :
- M.Sc. Applied Geology (IITB, IITR)/M.Tech. Geological Technology (IITR)/M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree in Geological Sciences (IITKgp) – Bachelor’s degree with Geology as a subject for three years/six semesters and any two subjects among Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biological Science. The candidate must have Mathematics at (10+2) level.
- M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree in Geophysics (IITKgp) – Bachelor’s degree with two subjects among Physics, Mathematics and Geology for at least two years/four semesters each and the remaining one for at least one year / two semesters.
- M.Sc. Applied Mathematics (IITR)/M.Sc. Industrial Mathematics and Informatics (IITR)/M.Sc. Mathematics (IITB, IITD, IITK, IITM)/M.Sc. Mathematics and Computing (IITG)/M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree in Mathematics (IITKgp) – Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics as a subject for at least two years/four semesters.
- M.Sc. Biotechnology (IITB, IITR) – Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Science/ Agriculture / Pharmacy / Veterinary / Engineering / Medicine (MBBS).
- M.Sc. Physics (IITB, IITD, IITG, IITK, IITM, IITR) / M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree program in Physics (IITB, IITK, IITKgp) – Bachelor’s degree with Physics as a subject for at least two years/four semesters and Mathematics for at least one year/two semesters.
- Master of Computer Applications [MCA] (IITR) – Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics as a subject for at least one year for annual system candidates/at least two papers of Mathematics for semester system candidates.
- M.Sc. Applied Geophysics (IITB) – Bachelor’s degree with both Physics and Mathematics as subjects for two years and at least one of them as a subject for three years.
- M.Tech. Geophysical Technology (IITR) – Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics and Physics as subjects and any one among the following subjects: Chemistry, Geology, Statistics, Electronics and Computer Science.
- M.Sc. Applied Statistics and Informatics (IITB)/M.Sc. Statistics (IITK) – Bachelor’s degree with either Mathematics or Statistics as a subject for at least two years/four semesters.
- M.Sc. Chemistry (IITB, IITD, IITG, IITK, IITM, IITR)/M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree in Chemistry (IITKgp) -Bachelor’s degree with Chemistry as a subject for three years/six semesters and Mathematics at (10+2) level.
- M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree program in Energy (IITB) – Bachelor’s degree with any one of Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics for two years/four semesters, and any one of the remaining two subjects for at least one year/two semesters.
- IIT JAM Question Papers
- IIT JEE Chemistry Papers
- AWES WAT Admission Test
- Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT
- IIT JEE 2011
- IIT JEE Physics Papers
- IIT JEE Previous Years Papers
- RMCAAT Rajasthan Masters of Computer Application Admission Test
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
- IIT JEE Application Status
- EPSI National Admission Test ENAT Notification
- Central Universities Common Entrance Test CUCET Notification
- JIIT Jaypee Institute of Information Technology Admission 2011
- MIT Manipal Institute of Technology Engineering Admission
- IBAB Bangalore Bioinformatics Admission