IIFT MBA 2011-2013
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is a management Institute which provides full time regular MBA course. This institute is the prime centre of Research & provide best education & training in International trade & business.
IIFT MBA Program 2011-2013 is being provided at Kolkata & Delhi campus.
IIFT MBA Eligibility criteria :
- The interested candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree of minimum of 3 years’ duration in any stream from a recognized university.
- There is no limit to age. Candidate of any age can apply.
IIFT MBA Selection Pattern :
- For General/SC/ST/PH/OBC category : On the basis of written test, Group discussion, Interview & Essay writing. The written test will be of 2hrs & language will be English. The questions will be MCQ.
- For Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI : On the basis of GMAT score not declared before 1st january 2009.
How to Apply for IIFT MBA Program :
- The interested candidates can obtain the prospectus & Application form between 10am to 4:30pm on all working days from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-2, Qutab Institutional Area, New delhi-110016 OR J-1/14, EP & GP Block, 7th floor, sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091. The application form fee is Rs. 1500/- for general, Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/PH/OBC & Rs. 3000/- for National/NRI/Children of NRIs.
- One can also download the application form from website www.iift.edu
- IIFT Admissions
- IIFT Sample Papers
- Kurukshetra University MBA Admission 2011
- Top MBA Colleges in India
- Delhi Technological University DTU MBA Admission Notification
- Pondicherry University MBA Admission Notification
- List of MBA Entrance Exams
- MAH MBA / MMS CET
- Scope of MBA
- IIPM Admission in MBA BBA Programs
- NEST 2011 M.Sc. Admission
- Oriental Bank of Commerce OBC Clerk Recruitment 2011
- IGNOU OPENMAT MBA Admission
- MAT 2011
- ICFAI MBA Question Papers