IGNOU OPENMAT MBA Admission
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) conducts Open Management Aptitude Test (OPENMAT) in order to grant admission in various management programs. The Management programs offered by IGNOU are MBA, DIM, PGDIM, PGDHRM, PGDFM, PGDOM & PGDMM.
IGNOU OPENMMAT Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidate should be Graduate with at least 50% (45% for candidates in Reserved category) aggregate marks. He / she can be graduate in any stream. OR, he / she must have the Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of either supervisory or managerial or professional experience.
- The candidate must have cleared OPENMAT. Those who had already cleared entrance exams like CAT, MAT or other state level test need not to appear in OPENMAT.
- For Foreign Candidates – Those who have valid student visa for the duration required can get admission in IGNOU. These candidates have to pay the fee according to the fee structure for foreign students.
IGNOU OPENMAT Exam Pattern : In the entrance exam, there will be 200 objective type questions. The time allotted to attempt all this, is 3 hours i.e 180 minutes. The questions will be based on following 4 sections -
a. Section I is on General Awareness. There will be 30 questions on this.
b. Section II contains 50 questions on English Language.
c. Section III has 50 questions on Quantitative aptitude
d. Section IV is on Reasoning Ability. There will be 70 questions on this.
Official Website – http://www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU BCA Admission
- GIITM MBA Admission
- IGNOU MCA Question Papers
- IIPM Admission in MBA BBA Programs
- Alliance Business Academy MBA Admission
- Kurukshetra University MBA Admission 2011
- List of MBA Entrance Exams
- Lucknow University MBA Admission
- Delhi Technological University DTU MBA Admission Notification
- Pondicherry University MBA Admission Notification
- Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- MBA Distance Learning Correspondence Colleges
- IIFT MBA 2011-2013
- Top MBA Colleges in India
- M.Tech Admission Procedure