IFS or Indian Forest Service is one of the three All India Services of the government of India. It comes under the Forestry service of the country. This was created in 1966 with the aim of protecting, creating and regenerating the forest resources.
IFS service exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. The selection is done through written test and interview.
The written test consists of six papers.
- Paper I is on General English which is of 300 marks.
- Paper II is on General Knowledge and again consists of 300 marks.
- Paper III – VI consists of 200 marks each. In this one has to select 2 optional papers from the list given.
- IFS Exam Pattern
- IFS Eligibility Criteria
- UPSC IFS Exam
- IAS Exam Pattern
- IAS Mains Question Papers
- IPS Indian Police Service Question Papers
- IES Question Papers Indian Economic Service Question Papers
- IAS Prelims Question Papers
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Question Papers
- IRS Indian Revenue Service Question Papers
- NDA Question Papers
- Allahabad Bank PO Exam Papers
- South Indian Bank Exam Papers
- CDS Papers CDS Question Papers
- BSNL TTA Papers