IFS Eligibility Criteria
Indian forest service is about the preservation & management of forests & wild life of the country. The IFS exam is conducted by UPSC on a All India level. Many students are trying to establish their careers in IFS. It is one of the upcoming streams being opted by many people all over the world. Its quite interesting also.
UPSC IFS Exam Eligibility Criteria : The candidate must make sure before applying whether he / she is eligible for the exam or not. Otherwise the application form will be rejected. The various eligibility criteria are:
- Nationality : The candidate must be either a citizen of India or Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who came to Indian before 1st Jan 1962 for permanent settlement. All such categories should have the “certificate of eligibility” as issued by the Government of India.
- Age : The candidate must be between 21 to 30 years of age. There is relaxation of 5yrs for SC / ST / Ex-serviceman / ECOs / SSCOs. 3yrs. for OBC / Defence Services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof . Also 10 yrs. relaxation for blind, deaf-mute & orthopedically handicapped persons.
Only the date of birth which is mentioned in matriculation certificate or secondary school leaving certificate or the certificate recognized by Indian University will be accepted.
- Minimum Educational Qualifications : The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least one of the subjects as mentioned under optional subjects in IFS Exam pattern article.
- UPSC IFS Exam
- IFS Exam Pattern
- UPSC CPF AC Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Syndicate Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
- IFS Papers
- SAIL MT Eligibility Criteria
- NTPC ET Test Eligibility Criteria
- UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- SLIET Eligibility Criteria
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- NDA Eligibility Criteria
- XAT Eligibility Criteria
- IBSAT Eligibility Criteria
- MHT CET Eligibility Criteria