IES Question Papers Indian Economic Service Question Papers
UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission ) conducts IES Indian Economic Services examination every year. This exam comes under one of the most prestigious examination. This is conducted for recruitment of officers under Grade IV. Such officers are posted in departments like Ministry of Economic Affairs, Planning Board, Planning Commission, National Sample Survey and other Allied Offices. Every year in the month of November or December, it is conducted.
IES Exam Pattern : For qualifying this exam, one has to clear written exam & viva.
Written test consists of 1000 marks. For this total of 3 hours are given. The questions are essay type. Generally there are 6 subjects in the written test. These are General English, General Economics – I, General Economics – II, General Economics- III, General studies and Indian Economics. All the papers are of 200 marks each but that of English paper is of 100 marks.
Interview is of 200 marks. Those who clear the written test are called for the interview. Final selection is made based on both of this.
Indian Economic Service Question Papers :
- IRS Indian Revenue Service Question Papers
- IPS Indian Police Service Question Papers
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Question Papers
- Indian Statistical Institute ISI Question Papers
- Common Defence Service CDS Exam Selection Procedure
- IES Notification
- Indian Overseas Bank IOB PO Exam Papers
- UPSC IAS : Civil Service Exam Notification
- South Indian Bank Exam Papers
- Indian bank PO Exam Pattern
- Common Defence Service CDS Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Group I Exam Pattern
- IAF Indian Air Force SSC Officers in Flying Branch Recruitment 2011
- IAS Mains Question Papers
- Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2011