IDBI Bank Managers Recruitment 2011
IDBI Bank stands for Industrial Development Bank of India. This bank was formed in the year 1964 in Mumbai. Since then, it has been growing. It is one of the leading public sector bank in India & 4th largest bank. Now, there are plenty of branches of IDBI spread globally with large no. of ATMs.
Recently, IDBI bank has announced the vacancy of 1067 posts in Managerial category to fill the backlog under reserved category. These are reserved for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates only. So here is a good chance for them to get recruited in this reputed bank.
No. Of Vacancies –
- Assistant Manager – There are 880 posts under this category.
- Manager – 104 posts.
- Assistant General Manager – 83 posts.
IDBI Managers Pay Scale :
For Assistant Manager, it is Rs. Rs.14,000 – 40,900/-
For Manager – It is Rs.19,000 – 43,500/-
For Assistant General Manager – The pay scale is Rs.25,700 – 47,400/-
IDBI Managers recruitment Important Dates :
- Written test is on 14th November 2010
- Application Submission dates are From 1st October 2010 – 18th October 2010
IDBI Managers Eligibility Criteria :
- For Assistant Manager (Grade A) – The candidate must be graduate in any stream with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- For Manager (Grade B) – The applicant must be a graduate from a recognized university. Those who had done CA / ICWA / MBA / CFA / CAIIB will be preferred.
- For Assistant General Manager – The interested candidates should be a graduate from a recognized university.
IDBI Managers Recruitment Exam Pattern : The selection will be on the basis of written test and interview. Written test is objective type where questions will be on English, General Knowledge, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude. Those who gets selected here are called for Interview. Final selection is made on basis of both written test & interview.