ICICI Bank PO Exam Pattern
ICICI is one of the India’s largest private bank. ICICI bank carry out Probationary Officer (PO) program for all those who want to make their future bright in banking industry. This exam is conducted for November batch. The exam is a entrance exam. The main quality of a probationary officer is banking knowledge & skills.
ICICI Bank PO Exam Pattern : The candidates have to go through aptitude written test, group discussion, profiling & interview.
- Aptitude Test : There is 3 sections in this test. These are -
a. Verbal Comprehension – One has to attempt 30 questions in 10 mins. There will be an English passage & questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, anonyms, conjunctions etc are asked.
b. Numerical Ability – There are 20 questions in 30 mins. In this, numerical based questions are asked like ratio, time, distance, profit, loss etc.
c. Logical Reasoning – There are 25 questions to be solved in 20 mins. This section will have questions related to diagram,symbols & their relation to given passage,data interpretation etc.
- Group Discussion – Those who succeeded in getting through aptitude test are allowed to give the group discussion. This is basically of case study types.
- Profiling – No special preparation is needed fro this. It is done after selection. You just have to know the types of questions asked in previous years.
- Interview – This is the last stage of getting selected.
The merit will be prepared after adding the results of all of this.
- ICICI Bank PO Exam Papers
- ICICI Bank PO Recruitment
- ICICI Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
- ICICI Bank Education Loan
- Indian bank PO Exam Pattern
- Central Bank of India CBI Clerical Exam Pattern
- Canara Bank Clerical Exam Pattern
- Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern
- Dena Bank PO Exam Pattern
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
- Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern
- IFSC Code ICICI Bank IFSC Code
- NAC Tech Exam Pattern
- SBI PO Exam Pattern
- RMAT Exam Pattern