ICICI Bank PO Exam Papers
ICICI bank is 4th largest private sector bank in India. It is also one of the major banking & financial banking services organization in India. There are large number of branches all over the country with ATMs. All the insurance & loans schemes provided by the bank is for benefit of every one. One can rely on this for sure. It is also the largest credit issuer in the country.
In order to get recruited in ICICI bank as Probationary Officers, the candidate should have to satisfy certain eligibility criteria. The interested candidates should be not more than 25 years of age. He / She must have have the Bachelor’s degree with at least 55% aggregate marks. The knowledge of computers & fluency in English is also desirable.
The ICICI PO exam consists of
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
The written test conducted for PO exam contains 3 sections based on Verbal Comprehension, Numerical Ability & Logical reasoning. You can know the details about the ICICI bank PO exam pattern.
ICICI Bank PO exam Papers : In order to crack the exam & get placed in ICICI bank as Probationary Officers, one has to go through the pattern of questions asked in the exam. This is of great help. The type of questions asked is also very useful in preparation. You can download the sample papers -
- ICICI Bank PO Exam Pattern
- ICICI Bank PO Recruitment
- ICICI Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
- ICICI Bank Education Loan
- IFSC Code ICICI Bank IFSC Code
- BOB Bank Of Baroda PO Exam Papers
- Indian Overseas Bank IOB PO Exam Papers
- OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Exam Papers
- South Indian Bank Exam Papers
- How to Prepare for Bank PO Exam
- CBI Central Bank of India PO Exam Papers
- Canara Bank PO Exam Papers
- IDBI Bank Exam Papers
- Allahabad Bank PO Exam Papers
- Punjab National Bank PNB PO Exam Papers