ICICI Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
ICICI Bank is one of the most reputed nationalized banks of India. It has got many branches all over the country. A large no. of people are working for this bank mainly those who want to establish their career in banking. ICICI bank PO job is a good start up to boost your career. You should not miss the opportunity. This exam is conducted twice in a year.
ICICI Bank PO Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : The candidate must have a graduate degree from a recognized university with at least 55% aggregate marks.
- Age : The applicant must not be more than 25 years of age at the time of applying. This is according to the guidelines/rules as provided by the bank authorities.
- Extra Requirements : The candidate must have a good command over English language. He/she must have the basic knowledge of computers.
Training & Internship : Those who gets selected in the PO entrance exam has to undergo 1 year intensive classroom training & internship in one of the following areas -
- Private banking
- Relationship Management
- Corporate Banking
- Risk & Credit Management
- Branch Management
ICICI Bank PO Exam Application Procedure : The interested candidates can apply online by logging in to official website www.icicicareers.com .
- ICICI Bank PO Recruitment
- ICICI Bank PO Exam Papers
- Krishna Grameena Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- ICICI Bank PO Exam Pattern
- Syndicate Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- ICICI Bank Education Loan
- Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern
- IRMA Eligibility Criteria
- TISS Eligibility Criteria
- NABARD Assistant Managers Eligibility Criteria
- IFSC Code ICICI Bank IFSC Code
- IBSAT Eligibility Criteria
- LIC DSE Exam Eligibility Criteria
- NMAT Eligibility Criteria