ICFAI MBA Question Papers
ICFAI is Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India. ICFAI sponsors many institutes including Business schools, engineering colleges etc. It also holds its own MBA program. For this there is a entrance exam named as IBSAT. MBA under this is of 2 years duration.
MBA program provided by the institute is a flexible and dynamic program. ICFAI review the program every year and thus it is updated according to the requirement.
ICFAI MBA Selection Procedure : The selection is on the basis of written test, group discussion and interview. The pattern of written test is very similar to that of GMAT. The time allotted for this is 2 hours where only objective questions are asked. The paper is divided into 6 sections. These are Comprehension reading, Analytical reasoning, Vocabulary, Quantitative techniques, data adequacy and Writing skills.
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test IBSAT Exam Pattern
- TANCET MBA Question Papers
- Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- IIFT MBA 2011-2013
- Kurukshetra University MBA Admission 2011
- Pondicherry University MBA Admission Notification
- Top MBA Colleges in India
- Delhi Technological University DTU MBA Admission Notification
- List of MBA Entrance Exams
- Alliance Business Academy MBA Admission
- MBA Distance Learning Correspondence Colleges
- IIPM Admission in MBA BBA Programs
- Lucknow University MBA Admission
- IES Question Papers Indian Economic Service Question Papers
- Scope of MBA