ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test IBSAT Exam Pattern
ICFAI was established in 1955 & since then, it is progressing continuously. IBSAT is the entrance test for admission in various Post graduate programs. It causes in 2 yrs. MBA & 1 yr special executive program. In order to get admission in this, one must have at least Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
Courses offered at ICFAI : The various courses offered by 2 yrs. MBA program, 1 yr. Executive PG program, Ph.D. & Integrated MBA – Ph.D.
IBSAT Application Procedure : You can apply online by just downloading the application form from the official site. You need to send Rs. 1100/- as application fee. Also you need to paste the recent colored passport sized photograph on the form & send it with the mark sheets of class X,XII & final year.
IBSAT Syllabus : There is a such no fixed syllabus. You can get an idea of the pattern & type of question asked by just following the previous years papers. This will act as a guide to you all.
IBSAT Exam Pattern : It follows the pattern of GMAT. The exam will be of 2 hrs. containing objective questions. There will be 6 sections in the exam. These are -
- Quantitative Techniques
- Comprehension reading
- Data adequacy
- Analytical Reasoning
- Writing skills
IBSAT Selection Pattern : The selection is on the basis of written test, group discussion & personal interview. Those who gets selected in written test are called for group discussion & personal interview & based on all these, final selection is made.
- ICFAI MBA Question Papers
- IBSAT Eligibility Criteria
- GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
- CMAT Calibre Management Aptitude Test
- NATA National Aptitude Test in Architecture
- TANCET Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- Amity Law School Entrance Exam
- Alliance Business Academy MBA Admission
- SNAP Test Pattern
- NMAT Exam Pattern
- EJS Eenadu Journalism School Admission
- National School of Drama NSD Admission
- JEMAT Exam Pattern
- RMAT Exam Pattern
- Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU School of Life Sciences 2010