ICAI Question Papers
ICAI or Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. It was established under the Chartered Accountants Act 1949 which was passed by the Parliament of India. ICAI is 2nd largest accounting body in the world. This institute has got the license of generating audit and accountancy profession in India.
Common Proficiency Test CPT is the entrance test for students for those who wish to get enrolled in ICAI. The paper of CPT is divided into 4 sections.
- Section A is on Fundamentals of Accounting. It is of 60 marks. In this section, there are 4 parts.
- Section B is of 40 marks and is on Mercantile law.
- Section C is on General Economics. This section is for 50 marks.
- Section D is on Quantitative Aptitude. It is again of 50 marks.
- ICAI CA Admit Card Download November 2010
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ICAI
- CA CPT Coaching Institutes
- IES Question Papers Indian Economic Service Question Papers
- ICFAI MBA Question Papers
- AMIE Question Papers
- AMIETE Question Papers
- NIFT Question Papers
- AIEEE Physics Question Papers
- GATE Electrical Question Papers
- PGT Question Papers
- Joint Entrance Screening Test JEST Question Papers
- JMET Question Papers
- TANCET MCA Model Question Papers
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination Question Papers