IAF Indian Air Force SSC Officers in Flying Branch Recruitment 2011
IAF Indian Air Force is one of the important part of Indian armed forces. IAF was established in the year 1932. The Commander-in-Chief of IAF is the President of India. Indian Air Force conducts recruitment of Short Service Commission Officers in flying branch. In this, the candidate is trained either as a Fighter pilot, or, Helicopter Pilot, or, as Transport Pilot at the Air Force Academy.
Important Dates :
Submission of Application Form – Start of October
Commencement of Session – Starting of July next year.
IAF SSC Officers in Flying Branch Eligibility :
- Marital Status – This is opened for both males and females. But the candidate must be unmarried,
- Age – The applicant must be between the age of 19 – 23 years.
- Education – The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline with at least 60% aggregate marks, from a recognized university and should have passed in Physics & Mathematics at 1th std. OR, the applicant have B.E. / B.Tech degree with minimum 60% aggregate marks.Those who are giving the final exams can also apply provided they do not have any backlog present & they have to provide the provisional or original degree certificate at the time of admission.
- Physical Standards – Minimum height of the applicant must be 162.5 cms. Vision of 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in other eye correctable to 6/6 is permissible. LASIK surgery if done should not be before 20 yrs. and at least 12 months have passed after LASIK surgery with no complications.
IAF SSC Officers in Flying Branch Selection Procedure : Firstly, there would be Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT) and SSB interview at one of the selection boards. This would be conducted on the 1st day. Those who qualifies this will have undergo Stage I personality test which consists of Intelligence test, Picture perception & Discussion test. Those who qualifies this, would have to take Stage II test which consists of Psychological test, group test and Interview on 3rd, 4th and 5th day respectively. Medical test will be conducted and those who gets qualified will be appointed at Trainee.
The training will be of 74 weeks at Air Force Training Establishments. After completion of training, they will be given SSC which is for 14 years.
IAF SSC Officers in Flying Branch Application Procedure : You need to download the application form from the official website www.careerairforce.nic.in and complete it & then send it.
IAF SSC Officers in Flying Branch Pay Scale : Flying officers will be given pay of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- per month with other allowances.
- Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2011
- Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT
- IAF Aeronautical Engineering Officers Exam
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2011
- Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2011 850 Posts
- AIR DD Engineering Assistants Recruitment
- IAF Airmen Examination Technical/Non Technical Trades
- Punjab and Sind Bank Officers’ Recruitment
- Allahabad Bank Recruitment Officers
- South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2010
- SSC Section Officer Examination
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Officers in Grade B Recruitment
- Bank of India Recruitment 2010 for Officers
- How to Become An Air Hostess
- SSC Tax Assistant Examination Notification