IAF Aeronautical Engineering Officers Exam
Those who have the dream of making their career in Indian Air Force, here is the way to fulfill your dream & see it coming true. You just have to clear the Indian Air Force (IAF) Aeronautical Engineering Officers Exam.
Only Mechanical & Electronic Engineers have scope in this. The Aeronautical Engineering is divided into 2 branches – Mechanical & Electrical. Mechanical branch is concerned with aircraft & its weapon system & Electrical branch is concerned with electronic networks of communication from ground to air & vice versa.
IAF Aeronautical Engineering Officers Age limit : The candidate should be at least 18 years of age & should not be more than 28 years of age.
IAF Aeronautical Engineering Officers Eligibility Criteria :
- The applicant must be an Indian.
- The candidate should be unmarried at the time of commencement of course.
- All the conditions are similar to male as well as to females.
IAF Aeronautical Engineering Officers Exam Educational Qualification : It is different for Mechanical & Electronic Engineers.
For Mechanical engineers – The candidate should have First Division on merit of GATE score of 70% or more in following subjects :
- BE / BTech in Aeronautical / Mechanical / production / Industrial production or a combination of this.
- Section A and B of associate membership examination of Institution of Engineering (India) with Mechanical/Aeronautical subjects by actual studies.
- Section A and B of associate membership examination of the Aeronautical society of India with Group I(Design and Production) or Group II(Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) subjects by actual studies
For Electronic Engineers – The candidate should have first division on merit of GATE score of 70% or more in the following subjects :
- BE/ B tech (Electronics)/Telecommunication / Electrical / Electrical / Electrical Communication / Electronics Communication / Instrumentation / Computer Science and Engineering or a combination of these subjects.
- Diploma in Electronics from Madras Institute of Technology
- .B Tech in Radio Physics and Electronics/Optics and Opt Electronics/Optics and Opt Electronics.
- Section A & B Examination of the Associate membership examination of the Institute of Engineers (India) in Electricals, Electronics of Tele Communication subjects.
- MCA with Maths, Physics and Electronic at graduation level & M Sc Tech in Electronics and Radio Engineering.
- M Sc Degree in Physics (with Electronics), Electronics computer Science, Computer Application.
IAF Aeronautical Engineering Officers Physical Standards : The male candidate should have height of at least 157.5 cms & females should have minimum152 cms.
How to apply for IAF Aeronautical Engineering Officers Exam : The candidate has to apply in the prescribed format as mentioned in employment news or leading newspaper. You have to send the hand written or typed application form in prescribed format by ordinary post.
IAF Aeronautical Engineering Officers Selection Procedure : The selection is basically based on the psychological test, group discussion & interview which will take place at any one of the Air Force Selection Boards situated at Dehradun, Mysore, & Varanasi. Before this, candidates have to undergo a screening test known as Engineering knowledge test. those who qualifies in this, will be called for the psychological test.
- Aeronautical Engineering Careers in India
- IAF Indian Air Force SSC Officers in Flying Branch Recruitment 2011
- M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
- Indian Navy SSC Officers Recruitment 2011
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination
- IAF Airmen Examination Technical/Non Technical Trades
- AIR DD Engineering Assistants Recruitment
- GIC Officers Exam Pattern
- BVPEEE 2011 Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Engineering Entrance Exam
- LIC Development Officers Exam
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination Question Papers
- SSC Junior Engineering JE Exam Pattern
- MIT Manipal Institute of Technology Engineering Admission
- SRMEEE SRM Engineering Entrance Exam
- Amity University Engineering Courses