How To Write A Good Resume or CV
Want to grab the job opportunity? This needs an invitation to the interview. For this, one must have a very promising resume or CV. Many a times you face the problem of not receiving any interview call in spite of sending the resume to lot many companies. This is mainly due to resume. Your resume is not so powerful to attract the recruitment department of the company.
Tips to write a good Resume or CV :
- Personal Details – Write you name at the top of the sheet which should be bold & big then rest of the content. This should be followed by home address & contact information with a valid email ID.
- Career Aim – It should be short & genuine. This should be in 3-4 lines maximum which includes career focus with evidence of two or three strengths where they can develop.
- Educational Qualification – Start from the most recent ones i.e graduate or postgraduate degree. This is what a company is desired of. Then write about the higher secondary school result details. There should be name of the university, degree title with percentage of marks only if you are trying for the first job. This section should also include the project or thesis details.
- Work experience – Be very honest in this section. Any fallacy if got hold, your application would be rejected then & there only. Here, include the duration of employment, company name, job title. If the job was aboard, also mention the country of employment. Write all the experience in the chronological order with most recent ones on the top.
- Specialist Experience- Don’t forget to mention the experience in the relevant job. This will be of great benefit. For e.g., in case you are applying for the job of Profession, you must write about the Teaching experience, Lectures and Presentation, Foreign Lecturing.
- Activities & Interests – Here you have to write the extra curriculum activities you participated & are interested in doing so. This will show your capability of an All Rounder with capability to hold any challenge.
- Reference – Try to give the details of the 2 referees, one for the academic & other one for the employer. Give their names, position, address, phone no. & email address.
- EJS Eenadu Journalism School Admission
- NALSAR Exam Pattern
- IMII Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism Admission
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Group I Exam Pattern
- Indian Army Soldiers Clerk Exam
- All India Bar Exam AIBE Syllabus
- BEE Bureau of Energy Efficiency 2011
- GIC Assistants Exam Pattern
- SAIL MT Exam Pattern
- How to Apply Online for Bank Jobs
- Mphasis Placement Papers
- MBA Colleges in Sikkim
- MAT Syllabus
- List of Symbiosis Institutes
- RBI Jobs 2010