How To Read Government Pay Scale
If you are currently in government job, you must be aware about how to read pay scale. But for people who are looking for the government job, reading pay scale can be quite intimidating.
Though this is not that difficult once you know the procedure. Lets take one example to understand this:
10,000 – 470/6-12820-500/3-14320-560/7-18240
Lets take it step by step:
- Your initial salary will be 1000 Rs per month.
- After one year, you will get an increment of 470 Rs every year for 6 years. So after first year, your salary will be 10000 + 470 = 10470 Rs per month. After second year, your salary will be 10470 + 470 = 10940 Rs per month and so on.
- So after 6 years, your salary will become 12820 per month.
- Then you will get an increment of 500 Rs per year for 3 years.
- So after these 3 years, you salary will become 14320 Rs. per month
- Then increment of 560 Rs per year for 7 years
- After these 7 years, your salary will be 18240 Rs per month.
So in general, it will 16 years for your salary to reach 18240 Rs per month. Though this is minimum salary, you can get more depending on your performance or if you get promoted.
- GLC Government Law College Mumbai Admission
- Central Government Holidays 2011 in India
- NMGB Narmada Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment Notifications
- UCO Bank PO Exam 2010
- KGSG Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification
- SBI Associates Recruitment of PO 2010
- SBI PO Recruitment
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank ( UBGB ) vacancies
- Bank of India (BOI) PO Specialist Officers Vacancies
- UBGB Office Assistants Vacancy
- PNB Clerical Recruitment
- NIACL New India Assurance Company Limited AAO Recruitment
- Postgraduate Courses in Event Management
- ISRO Assistants Recruitment Notification
- Allahabad High Court Assistant Review officer Recruitment