How to Prepare for Job Interview
Preparing oneself for the exam is not a tough job. You just need confidence. Many people are scared of interview. They think it a nightmare. But one think I must clear them is that, interview is easy then written exam.
In written exam you need to know each & every concept with all the details. But in interview, your previous knowledge helps you a lot. you don’t have to keep yourself focused on one subject.
Usually, in every job exam, especially in bank jobs, first comes the written exam. Then who qualifies this, are called for Interview. You can make yourself comfortable with the bank jobs exam by reading this articles – how to prepare for bank PO exam & how to prepare for bank clerk exam.
You should take care of the following things while preparing for the interview :
- Carry a folder in which you put all your important documents like Call letter, resume, cover letter, diploma, degree etc which you think will be required. Don’t forget to carry 2- 3 copies of each.
- Do good research of the organization in which you are going for the interview. This you can easily find on internet. Try to know about their history, products, achievements etc. This will give a good impression of yours in front of them.
- Always wear something very decent which suits you. Too modern or too geeky type gives a bad impress. It should be little professional. This best you wear, the more confidence you will feel.
- Reach the interview venue 1 hr earlier to the time allotted to you. This will give you time to relax. Also if possible try to visit the place earlier also. This will help you in worse situation & you will know about the exact time you need to reach there so that you are not late.
- Show yourself calm. Feel & look confident. Always sit erect. Greet the interviewers after entering.
- Always think before speak. Speak in English with no grammatical mistake. Don’t try to show off about your English. Be polite to them. Don’t use difficult words whose meaning is difficult to understand.
- After the interview, thanks every one, stand patiently & walk slowly towards the door. Don’t show your hurry. All this is also noted in interview.
You can also look for how to prepare for group discussion ( GD ) in bank jobs / exams
Hope this will help you to clear the interview.
If you need any other help, feel free to ask
All the best.
- How to Prepare for Bank Clerk Exam
- How to Prepare for Group Discussion ( GD ) in Bank Jobs / Exams
- How to Behave Inside An Interview Hall
- How To Prepare For General Awareness Test
- How to Prepare for GATE
- How to Prepare for English Paper in Bank Exams
- How to Prepare for Bank PO Exam
- How to Prepare for JMET
- How to Prepare for IAS Exam
- How to Prepare for TOEFL
- SBI PO Exam Pattern
- SAIL MT Exam Pattern
- Indian bank PO Exam Pattern
- RMAT Exam Pattern