How to Apply for IELTS
IELTS stands for International English Language Testing system. This test is conducted to evaluate the candidate’s ability to understand & use spoken & written English. Candidate opt for this in order to get admission in universities of English speaking countries or to immigrate there.
IELTS is conducted by University of Cambridge Local Examination syndicate (UCLES), the British Council, IDP Educational Body, Australia, in partnership.
IELTS Application Procedure :
The candidate can apply in personal at the nearest British Council or can send the application form by courier. Make sure you apply as early as possible as seats are limited for each test session. So who comes comes will be given the chance to attempt. The application procedure is as follows-
First, download the application form from the official website http://www.britishcouncil.org.in/. Also download the general information 2010 which will help you to fill the form & also in test. Now, fill each & every details correctly & sign it. Then, either deposit it personally at any British council centre or send it by courier with application fee as mentioned. If depositing by hand, application fee can be deposited in the form of cash, cheque or credit card. At the time of deposition, submit two passport sized photographs, photocopy of passport, & a proof of identity ( passport no. or national identity card number ) . The test centre will give you the date & time of test.
I hope this will help you.
- IELTS Scholarship British Council
- IELTS Exam Pattern
- IELTS Practice Test Free Download
- How to Apply Online for Bank Jobs
- British Chevening Scholarship
- IIT JEE Application Status
- ESIC Gujarat LDC Recruitment Notification
- GAIL Recruitment of Senior Engineer 2010
- Pearl Academy of Fashion PAF Exam
- UPSC IFS Exam
- AIEEE 2011
- NEST 2011 M.Sc. Admission
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test IBSAT Exam Pattern
- NCHMCT JEE – B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration
- ICICI Bank Education Loan