GUJCET stands for Gujarat Common Entrance Test. This is conducted by the Gujarat Education Board for admission in various professional courses in Engineering, Pharmacy & Health Sciences. For all this courses, a common Entrance exam is conducted & syllabus will be on the basis of XII std.
GUJCET Courses Offered – The various courses offered by GUJCET are -
- MBBS i.e Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery
- B Pharma – Bachelor of Pharmacy
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- BE – Bachelor of Engineering
- B Tech – Bachelor of Technology
GUJCET Application Procedure : The interested candidates can get the application form & brochure by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 250/- drawn in the favor of Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell payable at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar.
GUJCET Selection procedure : The selection will be on the basis of entrance test. The test will be based on the syllabus of Std XI & XII. There will be 4 section in the test. Each section will be of 1 hr. There will be 40 questions in each section. The various sections are – Chemistry, Biology, Physics, mathematics. Each question will be of 1 mark.
- GUJCET Exam Papers
- Annamalai University AU AMIEE 2011
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test IBSAT Exam Pattern
- COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
- Indus Institute of Technology and Engineering Ahmedabad
- DUMET MBBS BDS
- JCECE Eligibility Criteria
- SRMEEE SRM Engineering Entrance Exam
- PMET Punjab Medical Entrance Test
- Lucknow University MBA Admission
- TNEA Eligibility Criteria
- Karnataka CET KCET Exam Pattern
- BHMS Delhi University DU Admission
- ILS Pune Admission
- Mass Communication Entrance Exams