GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
GPAT is conducted by the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara on behalf of All India for Technical Education, New Delhi. Earlier GATE score was used for admission in M.Pharm in various institutes. But from 2010, AICTE has decided to organize & conduct GPAT in order to admit students in M.Pharm for fellowship & scholarship.
GPAT Eligibility Criteria : The interested candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy i.e. they must have devoted 4 years after 10+2 from a recognized university are eligible. Those who are appearing in final exams of the qualifying exam are also eligible. Persons Who are in Final Year of B.Pharm / Completed B.Pharm degree after lateral entry into B.Pharm after D.Pharmacy are also eligible to appear for GPAT 2010.
GPAT Application Procedure : You can get the application form with the brochure from the designated bank of Baroda by cash payment OR, from the GPAT office by sending the request letter along with Demand draft of requisite amount or by cash payment. The form duly filled has to be sent to the GPAT office before the designated date by speed / registered post.
GPAT Exam Pattern : There will be only one paper. The time allotted will be 3 hours. There will be 100 questions of 1 mark each i.e whole question paper will consists of 100 marks. All questions will be multiple choice types i.e for each question there will be 4 choices. Out of which, 1 is correct. You have to select the correct on & mark on OMR sheet. For each incorrect answer, 1/3 mark would be deducted.
- GPAT Sample Papers
- GITAM Spot Admission For B.Pharmacy M.Pharmacy
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test IBSAT Exam Pattern
- CMAT Calibre Management Aptitude Test
- NATA National Aptitude Test in Architecture
- GATE Pharmacy Question Papers
- GPAT Syllabus
- IMII Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism Admission
- ONGC Graduate Trainee GT Eligibility
- Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders ECET FDH
- Aptitude Questions and Answers
- ATMA – AIMS MBA Test Notification
- Integrated Common Entrance Test ICET Eligibility Criteria
- MH SSET Maharashtra Superspeciality Entrance Test 2011
- TANCET Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern