GMAT Exam Pattern
GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test. It is the key to get admission in top business school. It is a computer adaptive test & is no longer a paper & pencil exam.
By cracking this exam, one can get admission in US, Canadian & European Business school MBA programs. Also through this, one can get admission in business PhD programs in universities like Harvard Business school DBA program.
GMAT Exam Pattern : The GMAT exam is of 3 1/2 hrs. There are 3 parts which are as follows-
- Analytical Writing Assessment : The candidate is given 2 writing tasks. They have to complete it in 1 hr. i.e. 30 mins for each essay. The task are analysis of an issue & analysis of an argument.
- Quantitative Section : First there is a break after the first part. Then the candidates are given 37 multiple choice questions which they have to answer in 75 mins. The questions are based on data sufficiency & problem solving.
- Verbal section : Again candidates are given a optional 5 mins break. Then they have to answer 41 multiple choice questions in 5 mins. The questions will be based on reading comprehension, critical reasoning, & sentence correction.
GMAT Scoring Pattern : There is 4 score -
For Analytical Writing Assessment, score range from 0 to 6
For Quantitative section, score range from 0 to 60
For Verbal section, score range from 0 to 60
Total score range from 200 to 800
- GMAT Sample Papers
- ATMA Exam Pattern
- IELTS Exam Pattern
- CAT Exam Pattern
- XAT Exam Pattern
- TANCET Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- JMET Exam Pattern
- NAC Tech Exam Pattern
- MAT Exam Pattern
- ICET Exam Pattern
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test IBSAT Exam Pattern
- APPSC Group II Exam Pattern
- COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
- Indian bank PO Exam Pattern
- NABARD Assistant Managers Recruitment Exam Pattern