GLC Government Law College Mumbai Admission
Government Law College GLC is situated in Church gate, Mumbai. It is one of the most pioneer law institute of the country. Many famous persons have completed their law studies from this institute like Dr. B.R. Ambedka, Lokmanya Balgangadhar Tilak etc. This institute played a very important role in the fields of politics, judiciary, history and social life in India.
GLC Courses : The various courses available here are -
- BLS LL.B. – This is a 5 years course. The initial 2 years comprises of 4 semesters. After this the students are awarded as Bachelor of Legal Science Degree BLS. After completion of 5 years program, they are given the LL.B. degree.
- LL.M. – This is a 2 years program containing 11 groups. Out of this, each student has to choose two groups.
- LL.B. Degree – This is a 3 years course consisting of 6 semesters.
- Security Law – This is a 1 year postgraduate diploma program in Security Law.
Government Law College GLC Eligibility Criteria : The interested candidates who wish to apply for this must have passed the 10+2 exam with at least 45% aggregate marks. They must have passed from the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education. Those who have got less than 45% but more than 40% in 10+2 exams, have to give the entrance test in order to get the admission. Those who have passed from outside of Maharashtra need to have at least 50% aggregate marks.
Government Law College GLC Application procedure : The candidates can get the information bulletin with the application form from the college office. The application form duly filled has to be sent to the college before the prescribed date. After this procedure is completed, the merit list will be soon displayed on the college notice board.
Government Law College GLC Selection Procedure : The selection is purely based on merit. Those who have done their 12th class from a board outside Maharashtra need to give the entrance test of the institute.
- The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University TNDALU Admission
- TISS Mumbai M.A/M.Sc. Admission
- Presidency College Kolkata Admission
- National Law University NLU Delhi Admission
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
- ILS Pune Admission
- List Of Law Entrance Exams In India
- Amity Law School Entrance Exam
- Top Law Colleges In India
- Sri Sairam Engineering College Chennai
- Mumbai University B.Com Papers
- AMU Law Entrance Exam
- RPSC Law Syllabus
- How To Read Government Pay Scale
- Central Government Holidays 2011 in India