GITAM Spot Admission For B.Pharmacy M.Pharmacy
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management GITAM was established in 1980 by a group of industrialists. They have started this institute with the view to offer courses in engineering & management which is required by the growing industrial sector. This institute gives emphasis on practical & professional knowledge.
There is spot admission in the courses of B.Pharmacy & M.Pharmacy at the campus of Visakhapatnam & Hyderabad.
GITAM Spot Admission Eligibility Criteria :
- For M.Pharmacy – The interested applicant must have done B.Pharmacy & should have secured at least 50% aggregate marks.
- For B.Pharmacy – The candidate should have secured at least 60% aggregate marks at 10+2 level with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics / Biology as compulsory subjects.
GITAM Spot Admission Application Procedure : There is no need to send an application form or apply through any other means. The admission will be on the spot on first come first serve basis. Those interested has to contact the principal with all the original certificates.
Address of GITAM : Institute of Pharmacy, GITAM university, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam
- GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
- GATE Pharmacy Question Papers
- National Institute of Homeopathy NIH BHMS Admission
- PTU CET 2011 B.Tech B.Arch B.Pharma Admission
- JIIT Jaypee Institute of Information Technology Admission 2011
- MIT Manipal Institute of Technology Engineering Admission
- Indian Statistical Institute ISI Kolkata Admission Notification
- IBAB Bangalore Bioinformatics Admission
- AWES WAT Admission Test
- RDCH BDS Admission
- CETPPMC Admission Notification
- AIIMS MBBS Admission Notification
- BHMS Delhi University DU Admission
- IIT JAM M.Sc. Admission Test
- Chettinad University MBBS BSc Admission